Download View Dependencies
You can download here the latest stable version of View Dependencies:
View Dependencies 0.3.3.1
- Fixed: Firefox 3.6 compatibility.
- Added: tr-TR, uk-UA and sv-SE localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
- Added: Firefox 3 compatibility.
- Added: Optimization using the new Page Info API from Firefox 3 (if available).
- Added: zh-CN, ca-AD and ru-RU localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
- Fixed: A bug with url resolution for css @import and applet tags.
- Added: es-ES, it-IT, ko-KR and pl-PL localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
- Fixed: Firefox did not respond while View Dependencies was loading on very huge pages.
- Added: Localized description.
- Added: updateURL so that new versions can be automaticaly downloaded by Firefox.
- Added: nl-NL, ja-JP and zh-TW localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
- Added: Portuguese Brazilian localisation
- Already done in View Dependencies 0.3.2 beta1
Location: headers support. Both the URL of the redirection and the real URL will be displayed in the tree.
- Added: Possibility to copy the whole tree to the clipboard
- Added: An option to remove files from the cache, so that Firefox refetch them from the network the next time the page is loaded. You can use 'Remove from cache' on any row of the tree. If you do it on a hostname, for example, it will remove from the cache all the files listed for this hostname.
- Better compatibility with Mozilla and Seamonkey
- Already done for View Dependencies 0.3.2 alpha1
- Added: CSS @import rules support (testcase)
- Added: Flock support.
- Optimization: The tree will be displayed faster. It is noticeable on slow computers when there are tens of files in the list.
- Added : « View Dependencies » menu items can now be removed with an option dialog.
- Added : total and subtotal of items.
- Added : German localization.
- Added : an icon.
- Fixed : now "Open in new tab" works if page info is opened with All-in-one Sidebar.
- Fixed : the size of the html file is no longer counted twice if there is an object tag without data attribute.
Previous versions (don't use them):
You can also get the source code with CVS.
View Dependencies is also available from addons.mozilla.org where you can read and leave comments :